If you made an invoice and placed more products than required, or a customer wishes to make a return, you should not worry! Fygaro will help you record the change and update your inventory easily.
To make a return, just follow these steps:
1.Go to your initial panel and click on Billing.
2. Enter the invoice you wish to modify.
3. Go to the product you want to return and in the field of "Quantity" subtract the number of products you need to return or subtract from the invoice.
4. If you also want to return the product (s) to one of your inventory warehouses in Fygaro, select the button with the two parallel red arrows.
5. In the small window that unfolds, select the warehouse to which you want to return the product, and ready!
6. In the lower right, under the heading "Actions", click on "Save" or "Save and Send" for changes to take effect.
Ready! You have made a return of products.